26 December 2016

Christmas

For as long as I can remember I have always spent Christmas with my family, so after a year of being separated the thought of spending Christmas working wasn't very appealing. With the help of my Dad, we were able to coordinate a surprise visit home.

After an over twenty-hour journey home, made much more pleasurable thanks to free upgrades from Vietnam Airlines, I knocked on the front door at nine in the morning two days before Christmas. The reaction I received was certainly one that I did not expect (you can see a snippet at the end of the above video.
The next couple of days were spent opening the door surprising family and friends in the run-up to Christmas. For my Grandparents, however, I wanted to do something a little bit different. They were the inspiration for the above video. Before I set off I decided to film small parts throughout my journey, piece them together, sit my grandparents, play the video and jump out. Here is the result

I will be returning to Laos to begin my new job early next month, but for now, it is time to relax and spend some time with friends and family.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Luke T.

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram