30 December 2016

2016 Album Tier List


Music has always played a large role in my life. As soon as I wake up I listen to music. Just before I go to sleep I listen to music. If you ask anyone who knows me then they will tell you, I am always listening to music. Hence why 'Music' is part of my blog tagline. In the past, I began writing a short-lived music recommendation blog and have attempted to incorporate music into this blog. Now I introduce to you my '2016 Album Tier List'My plan is to update this tier list at the end of each year to include any new outstanding albums and track any changes from that year's releases.
Here's to another great year of new music.
Luke T.
Top Tier
Childish Gambino - Because of the Internet
Daft Punk - Discovery
Frank Ocean - Channel ORANGE
Radiohead - Kid A

Second-Tier
Arcade Fire - Funeral
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Bon Iver - 22, a Million
David Bowie - Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust
Frank Ocean - Blonde
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
Logic - Under Pressure
Kanye West - Life of Pablo
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Run the Jewels - RTJ2
The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love

Other Favourites
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Arctic Monkeys - AM
Alabama Shakes - Sound and Colour
alt-J - An Awesome Wave
Anderson .Paak - Malibu
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
Beyonce - Lemonade
Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
Blur - Leisure
Blood Orange - Cupid Deluxe

Bombay Bicycle Club - I Had The Blues But I Shook Them
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book
Elbow - Asleep in the Back
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Jon Hopkins - Insides
Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city
Neutral Milk Hotel - In an Aeroplane Over the Sea

Neon Indian - VEGA INTL. Night School
Nujabes - Metaphorical Music
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Postal Service - Give Up
Solange - A Seat at the Table
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Tame Impala - Currents
Vampire Weekend - Contra
Vince Staples - Summertime ’06

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram