6 November 2015

Keep the good times rolling...


I started this blog almost a year ago with the sole purpose of keeping in contact with home by recording what I was doing during my volunteering journey in Zambia with VSO ICS. Upon returning home I realised three months abroad wasn't enough and that I wanted to continue gaining valuable experience and exploring the world, which resulted in me travelling to India, Thailand and Laos. Once again, upon returning I am left yearning to get back out in the world to carry on doing voluntary work and it is with great pleasure that today I can announce that my journey isn't stopping here... At the beginning of next year I will be travelling back to Laos to take on a staff position role with GVI!!! I am incredibly excited that I once again have the opportunity to go back to the wonderful country that is Laos and I feel extremely lucky that I will be staying out there for an extended period of time working on projects that help the local communities.
I am aiming to continue this blog while there, with the hopes of producing much more detailed and in-depth posts regarding the Laos culture and the work I have been up to, so I think it is high time for a catchier name.

I want to say thank you to everyone that bothers to read these blog posts and here's to many more! To close here is my Film Everyday video project I did while I was in Laos.

Luke T.

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram