5 June 2015

And Here We Go


Currently sitting at the airport about to embark on my journey round South Asia, waiting for my gate to be called for my first flight to India. I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into the work out there and making a difference to young people's lives. However I have realised that I have not mentally prepared myself for this 18 hour plane journey, the longest plane ride I willl have been on, however thankfully I have brought plenty of stuff to keep myself distracted.

I aim to update this blog as regularly as possible and I am hoping to work on a filming project, where I film at least 5 seconds everyday, I tried this out whille at home and this was the result.

Time to be stuck in a metal tube for the next 18 hours of my life.

Luke T.

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram