23 December 2014

Fundraising Target Achieved!

Fundraising Complete
https://www.justgiving.com/Luke-Tavener
Today marks the final day of my fundraising efforts as I have finally achieved my target of £1,500! I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who donated towards the cause, including 'The Upper Room', part of Ampthill Methodist Church, who donated a very generous sum thanks to a work colleague. The fundraising process took a lot of hard work and dedication but I know that it will feel very rewarding when I am able to see the impact of this fundraised money.

Santa Runs
As mentioned before, I competed in three 5K Santa Runs last week to help with my fundraising. Here is a list with all of my completion times:
14/12/14 - Bedford - 31.21
17/12/14 - Solo Run - 26.40
21/12/14 - Luton - 21.26
Over the past few years the Luton Santa Run has become a Tavener family tradition, so it was really nice to have company while running this final circuit.
Tavener Family
Now that my fundraising is complete it is time to start preparing for my departure, buying essentials, continuing with vaccinations and organising what I need to take. With only 41 days to go, it's going to be a busy time. Once again, thank you to everyone that donated and finally Merry Christmas!

Luke T.

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram