1 December 2014

Fundraising Activities

My Fundraising T-Shirt
As stated in my previous blog, I need to raise £1,500 for VSO, an amount I am already on the way to achieving (currently sitting at 25% complete), and I have various fundraising activities to help me reach this target, as listed below:

I've got the Runs
I have signed up to participate in three organised 5K runs throughout December, however I cannot attend the first as I will be attending my training weekend but I plan to run 5K at a different time to compensate. I will post when these events are on my Facebook and Twitter pages, along with my completion time and a (hopefully) celebratory photo!

Mr T's Teas and Coffees
Starting tomorrow I will begin selling Teas, Coffees and Hot Chocolates before and after school time at Wootton Lower School, the school I am currently volunteering at. This will hopefully carry on right up until the end of term.

Christmas Production Cakes
I will also be selling these Teas, Coffees and Hot Chocolates at each Key Stage's christmas productions, along with a selection of cakes, made by myself and donated from various sources.

I have a few more fundraising activities in the works and will keep updating progress on my Facebook and Twitter pages.

Be sure to donate online at JustGiving Donation Page.

Luke T.


Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Instagram